Open supply community commentary, positioning, and show consumer from the world’s largest queryable database of wi-fi networks. Can be used for web site-survey, safety evaluation, and competitors with your mates. Collect networks for private analysis or add to https://wigle.web. WiGLE has been amassing and mapping community knowledge since 2001, and at present has over 350m networks. WiGLE is *not* a listing of networks you should use.
- Uses GPS to estimate places of noticed networks.
- Observations logged to native database to trace your networks discovered.
- Upload and compete on the worldwide WiGLE.web leaderboard.
- Real-time map of networks discovered, with overlays from total WiGLE dataset.
- Free, open supply, no adverts (pull requestes welcome at https://github.com/wiglenet/wigle-wifi-wardriving ).
- Export to CSV information on SD card (comma separated values).
- Export to KML information on SD card (to import into Google Maps/Earth).
- Bluetooth GPS help by mock places.
- Audio and Text-to-Speech alerting and “Mute” choice to shut off all sound/speech.