How it really works
- Spins up an SMB server and waits for an incoming SMB connection
- The incoming credentials are relayed to a specified goal, making a reference to the context of the relayed person
- Queries are made down the SMB connection to the lsarpc pipe to get the checklist of area usernames. This is completed by biking as much as 50000 RIDs
(For finest outcomes, use with Responder)
- Python 2.7 (sorry however impacket does not play good with 3 🙁 )
- Impacket v0.9.17 or above
pipenv set up --two pipenv shell # Optional: Run if putting in impacket git submodule replace --init --recursive cd submodules/impacket python setup.py set up cd ../..
First, discover a goal host to relay to. The goal should be a member of the area and MUST have SMB Signin off. CrackMapExec can get this data for you very fast!
Start RidRelay pointing to the goal:
python ridrelay.py -t 10.0.0.50
Also output usernames to file
python ridrelay.py -t 10.0.0.50 -o path_to_output.txt
Highly Recommended: Start Responder to trick customers to connecting to RidRelay
- Add password coverage enumeration
- Dynamic relaying based mostly on the place incoming creds have admin rights
- Getting lively classes???
- Connect with Bloodhound???