Microsoft’s Windows Template Studio 3.0 launched!
For these unaware, launched in 2017, Windows Template Studio is sort of substitute for the Windows App Studio and the corporate has been working repeatedly on enhancing it since its launch. Template Studio, an open-supply challenge, makes it simpler for builders to construct full-fledged UWP (Universal Windows Platform) apps with out writing a line of code.
Yesterday’s replace contains quite a lot of enhancements on this model, that are:
- Code now generates as a multi-challenge answer. This will allow higher reuse and separation of code logic. This now will output a UWP challenge and .NET Core challenge.
- Support including new tasks on proper click on
- Horizontal Navigation View has changed the Pivot navigation sample.
- Update MVVMLight to make use of .NET Standard library
- Bug fixes
Dev platform updates:
- AdaptiveCards to v1.1.2
- Analytics to v 1.12.0
- Crashes to v 1.12.0
- Store.Engagement to v10.1810.16002
- Xaml to v2.0.181018003.1
- Json to v12.0.1
- UniversalWindowsPlatform to v220.127.116.11
Further, there are additionally identified points with the Windows Template Studio 3.0 that one should concentrate on. One can expertise points whereas utilizing this with Visual Studio 2019, as preview assist for multi-challenge is exhibiting a NuGet reference failure for the Core challenge. Also, Feedback Hub has been eliminated for now till a bug has been mounted of their SDK.
Microsoft can also be at the moment constructing on few issues that it plans to incorporate in future builds, akin to Menubar navigation sample template (ETA is v3.1), Identity Login (ETA is v3.1), Improved Visual Studio 2019 assist, Azure options beginning to be added in (v3.1 and past), and Unit Test tasks.