- Automatic recon and scanning with NMAP, whataweb, nikto, Vulners, Hydra, SMBenum, dirbuster, sslyzer, webslayer and extra (with virtually 100 auto-scheduled scripts)
- Easy to make use of graphical interface with wealthy context menus and panels that enable pentesters to shortly discover and exploit assault vectors on hosts
- Modular performance permits customers to simply customise Legion and mechanically name their very own scripts/instruments
- Highly customizable stage scanning for ninja-like IPS evasion
- Automatic detection of CPEs (Common Platform Enumeration) and CVEs (Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures)
- Realtime autosaving of venture outcomes and duties
NOTABLE CHANGES FROM SPARTA
- Refactored from Python 2.7 to Python 3.6 and the elimination of depreciated and unmaintained libraries
- Upgraded to PyQT5, elevated responsiveness, much less buggy, extra intuitive GUI that features options like:
- Task completion estimates
- 1-Click scan lists of ips, hostnames and CIDR subnets
- Ability to purge outcomes, rescan hosts and delete hosts
- Granual NMAP scanning choices
- Support for hostname decision and scanning of vhosts/sni hosts
- Revise course of queuing and execution routines for elevated app reliability and efficiency
- Simplification of set up with dependency decision and set up routines
- Realtime venture autosaving so within the occasion some goes flawed, you’ll not unfastened any progress!
- Docker container deployment choice
- Supported by a extremely lively growth staff
Assumes Ubuntu, Kali or Parrot Linux is getting used with Python 3.6 put in. Other dependencies ought to mechanically be put in. Within Terminal:
git clone https://github.com/GoVanguard/legion.git cd legion sudo chmod +x beginLegion.sh sudo ./beginLegion.sh
Assumes Docker and Xauthority are put in. Within Terminal:
git clone https://github.com/GoVanguard/legion.git cd legion/docker sudo chmod +x runIt.sh sudo ./runIt.sh
- Refactored Python 3.6+ codebase, added function set and ongoing growth of Legion is credited to GoVanguard
- The preliminary Sparta Python 2.7 codebase and software design is credited SECFORCE.
- Several extra PortActions, PortTerminalActions and SchedulerSettings are credited to batmancrew.
- The nmap XML output parsing engine was largely based mostly on code by yunshu, modified by ketchup and modified SECFORCE.
- ms08-067_check script utilized by smbenum.sh is credited to Bernardo Damele A.G.
- Legion depends closely on nmap, hydra, python, PyQt, SQLAlchemy and plenty of different instruments and applied sciences so we want to thank all the folks concerned within the creation of these.