The Infection Monkey is an open supply safety instrument for testing a knowledge middle’s resiliency to perimeter breaches and inner server an infection. The Monkey makes use of varied strategies to self-propagate throughout a knowledge middle and experiences success to a centralized Monkey Island server.
The Infection Monkey is comprised of two components:
- Monkey – A instrument which infects different machines and propagates to them
- Monkey Island – A devoted server to manage and visualize the Infection Monkey’s progress inside the info middle
To learn extra in regards to the Monkey, go to http://infectionmonkey.com
The Infection Monkey makes use of the next methods and exploits to propagate to different machines.
- Multiple propagation methods:
- Predefined passwords
- Common logical exploits
- Password stealing utilizing Mimikatz
- Multiple exploit strategies:
- Elastic Search (CVE-2015-1427)