Hashtopolis is a multi-platform consumer-server instrument for distributing hashcat duties to a number of computer systems. The predominant objectives for Hashtopolis’s improvement are portability, robustness, multi-consumer assist, and a number of teams administration. The utility has two elements:
- Agent Multiple shoppers (C#, Python), simply customizable to swimsuit any want.
- Server a number of PHP/CSS recordsdata working on two endpoints: an Admin GUI and an Agent Connection Point
Aiming for top usability even on restricted networks, Hashtopolis communicates over HTTP(S) utilizing a human-readable, hashing-particular dialect of JSON.
The server half runs on PHP utilizing MySQL because the database again finish. It is significant that your MySQL server is configured with efficiency in thoughts. Queries might be very costly and correct configuration makes the distinction between a number of milliseconds of ready and disastrous multi-second lags. The database schema closely earnings from indexing. Therefore, in case you see a touch about pre-sorting your hashlist, please achieve this.
The internet admin interface is the only level of entry for all consumer brokers. New agent deployments require a one-time password generated within the New Agent tab. This reduces the chance of leaking hashes or recordsdata to rogue or faux brokers.
There are elements of the documentation and wiki which aren’t up-to-date. If you see something incorrect or have questions on understanding descriptions, be at liberty to contact us on Twitter (@s3inlc, @winxp5421) or be part of our Discord server (https://discord.gg/S2NTxbz)
To report a bug, please create a problem and attempt to describe the issue as precisely as potential. This helps us to determine the bug and see whether it is reproducible.
In an effort to make the Hashtopussy undertaking conform to a extra politically impartial identify it was rebranded to “Hashtopolis” in March 2018.
- Easy and comfy to make use of
- Accessible from wherever through internet interface
- Server element extremely appropriate with widespread internet hosting setups
- Unattended brokers
- File administration for phrase lists, guidelines, …
- Self-updating of each Hashtopolis and Hashcat
- Cracking a number of hashlists of the identical hash kind as if they have been a single hashlist
- Running the identical consumer on Windows, Linux and OS X
- Files and hashes marked as “secret” are solely distributed to brokers marked as “trusted”
- Many information import and export choices
- Rich statistics on hashes and operating duties
- Visual illustration of chunk distribution
- Multi-user assist
- User permission ranges
- Various notification varieties
- Small and/or CPU-solely duties
- Group task for brokers and customers for positive-grained entry-management
- Compatible with crackers supporting sure flags